This blog is being established as a record of our Mother's medical journey, which began on August 28, 2010... through and to recovery.... It will also serve as way for her family and friends to follow along with us on this long journey. For together we are stronger, with you and with Faith we will handle all there is to come. We Thank You for all your good wishes, positive thoughts and continued prayers!

~Lori, Monica and Jeanette~







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Barbara... Rest in Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr_c902O4ro

No Life is ‘insignificant’ no matter how long or short the time period they touch us, we are enriched by their life force & gifts they leave with us. Barbara taught us Patience & Compassion. Because of her, we grew into women who try to keep Open Minds & Open Hearts & the BEST ‘Character Gift’ our sister left us are Acceptance & Unconditional Love. Celebrate! Be at Peace & Dance Barbara, Dance!


Thank you SO MUCH for all your kind thoughts and prayers… we are stronger, enveloped in the comfort of your love and good wishes… We are blessed to have you in our corner and your presence in our lives… We take comfort in knowing Barbara’s pain is gone, she’s now unlocked from her earthly disabilities and FINALLY FREE…. Love to you all!!

I'm Free
Don't grieve for me now, I'm free
I followed the path life had for me
I fought the battle with all my might
I would never leave here without a fight

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I've found that peace at close of day

If parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss
Ah yes, these things I too will miss

Be not burdened with times of sorrow
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow
My life's been full, I've savored much
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief
Lift up your hearts and share with me
Celebrate my life because now I'm free

No comments:

Post a Comment